Support community development
Join the Inter-American Foundation’s Corporate Partners Program and become part of a group who share our commitment across Latin America while strengthening the bonds of friendship and understanding among the peoples of this hemisphere.
The IAF provides a range of options for corporate partners seeking to support the communities where they do business, such as co-investment, a consortia for co-financing, and the option to channel funds through the IAF for investment consistent with your company’s social responsibility priorities.
What your organization gains by becoming a corporate partner
Teaming up with the Inter-American Foundation will help your organization:
- Maximize return on CSR investments and increase impact through leverage (our grassroots partners commit an average of $1.36 of their own resources for every $1.00 of IAF support)
- Strengthen community partners where you do business
- Support women, youth, and marginalized groups
- Achieve sustainability and corporate social responsibility goals
- Build community presence
- Increase exposure to local suppliers, consumers, and civic organizations
What your organization will be supporting
The generous support from our corporate partners allows the IAF promote and invest in grassroots development to help thousands of communities in Latin America and the Caribbean thrive. We collaborate with each partner on goals and actions and investing funds in projects that ensure the highest impact.
To discuss membership in the IAF’s Corporate Partners Program, please contact our Office of External and Government Affairs at email@example.com or at (202) 688-3051.
Talk about community-led development!